TB2 Video Processor
The TB2 Video Processor is a video scaler and switcher designed to be used with LED displays, and it supports a variety of input sources, including HDMI, DVI, VGA, and composite video.
Specifications for TB2 Video Processor
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions(WxDxH)||178mmx102.5mm X 28.5mm|
|Input Power Supply||5V DC|
|Rated power Consumtio||15w|
|Storage Temperature||0°c to 50°c|
|Operating Humidity||0% RH-80%RH|
|Internal Storage S[ace||8 GB|
|Packing Information||Dimensions(WxDxH)||335mm x 190mm x62mm|
|List||TB2 LED Multimedia Player X1|
|Switched-mode power supply (HXF-25W-12V)X1|
|Columned Wi-Fi omnidirectional antenna X1|
|Characteristics|| • Support 650,000-pixel loading capacity, with a maximum width of 1920 pixels and a maximum height of 1080 pixels.
• Support Wi-Fi AP connection.
• Support Gigabit wired network.
• Support stereo audio output.
• Support HDMI input mode.
• Support HDMI input full-screen self-adaptive display
• support manual and time switching between synchronous and asynchronous mode. •1-Way USB interface supports USB drive importing Display.
• onboard brightness sensor interface supports automatic and timing smart brightness adjustment.